WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ISLAMANITY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ISLAMANITY > Topics

Subject: Islam isn't terrorist religion
Replies: 11 Views: 1340

hossam16 31.03.08 - 12:33am
In the name of allah , many people thought that islam is a religion who allow violence and muslims are terrorists and bad ppl , but it's actualy not .Islam hate terrorists and violence , And our prophet mohammed (pbuh) ordered ppl not to be violent or terrorists . Its a really a very nice religion , it gives every one his rights . The ppl who destroy and kills others and said that they are muslims , they aren't they are godless ppl our god talked about them in the holyqur'an and said that god dame on them in the earth and they will go to hell in the judgment day really ppl islam is great religion and prompt to peace and fair in the life . *

joe.sa 11.04.08 - 12:09am
Can you then do us a favour and persuade those other guys that they're wrong. *

hossam16 11.04.08 - 12:29am
My aim is to make the ppl understand islam well and know the real muslims *

joe.sa 11.04.08 - 10:51am
I just want to ask something: is it true that Mohammed was also involved in some military conflict in order to regain Mecca? *

hossam16 12.04.08 - 11:47pm
Mohammed (PBUH) regain Mecca without killing any one cuz when they saw his army they gave up before any fight . And when they came to him (pbuh) he told them what do you think i'm going to do with you they said we know you are a tolerant man he (pbuh) answered them and said go ,you are free . So he regain Mecca without any fight *

torang57 13.04.08 - 04:06pm
Maybe you need to remind how muhamad or friends to get followers, or how they made people to follow them. *

hossam16 13.04.08 - 10:31pm
I'll mention it in my new topic soon isa *

chandu1 18.04.08 - 05:23pm
I disagree wth da idea of islam being called a terrorist religion,im my point of view islam iz a very gud religion,ppl who think negatively about islam is truely a satan,evil minded,i see islam as a hopeful,faithful and sacrificial religion,ppl who say we muslim are terrorist iz a demon possess,as we knw dat we seek allahs guidance throughout of lyf.WE ARENT TERRORIST *

hossam16 19.04.08 - 12:58am
Thanks for your opinion and thats what i want to prove to those ppl *

ahlam84 16.10.08 - 02:55am
Salam, many many ppl in the world think of Muslims as terrorist etc. We are not. Islam, means peace. Islam, does not allow violence or terrorism, it is forbidden. Those who do commit these acts are acting out side of Islam. Ppl also watch too much t.v. the media is even worse! all the stero types & mis conceptions, is what also makes it worse! *

ayyad 16.10.08 - 10:02pm
When a robber sees a policeman the robber is terrified so fr the robber a policeman is a terrorist!in that sense every muslim shud b a terrorist for anti social elements but we shud nt terrify innocent people!as Allah says in Quran that if any one kills any innocent human being he has killed the whole of humanity!& yes Mohammed(pbuh) did fought in war but these were in self defence after Allah ordered him to do so *

ahlam84 18.10.08 - 03:00am
MashAllah. brother Ayyad, may Allah Ta'aala (SWT) reward you' *

* ISLAMANITY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ISLAMANITY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search