Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ISLAMANITY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ISLAMANITY > Topics

Subject: Muhammad (pbuh) in the bible
Replies: 105 Views: 5561
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

levafix 20.01.09 - 12:47pm
Jesus Christ himself was a jew! These two can be traced back to their origins, it had such an impact that the years refer to the life of Jesus. Right now we in 2009 AD! MEANING MORE OR LESS 2009 years of the death of Christ! The proof is all around you! *

mishy_23 20.01.09 - 03:13pm
Oh really?? Okay i accept da term Islam came to b known 2 ppl later, but how come Islam is da fastest growing religion of da world now, huh??

and u want me 2 believe dat if i show u proof u'll believe me?? As if!! Luk, i wont insult ur religion, so atleast u shudnt insult my one too. *

levafix 20.01.09 - 05:58pm
WOW! FIRST ITS THE OLDEST RELIGION NOW IT CAME TO BE KNOWN TO PEOPLE AT A LATER STAGE? GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW!I have the answer why islam is growing so fast but i REALLY do not wanna say it. You were so polite in asking me not to insult your religion so i wont! *

levafix 20.01.09 - 06:04pm
And besides i feel that i can reason with you more constructively than with alam.all im asking you is take a look at the facts!facts which contradict almost everything alam has said! Please be reasonable! I can sense that you are! Im not telling you to leave your faith cause that will never happen. Just reason thats all! *

ahlam84 20.01.09 - 11:34pm
Dude, im telling u now, leave my name out your writing! u have no right using my name. i stopped writing. a deaf, dumb, blind person such as yourself cant listen 2 truth even when presented 2u! so stop writing my name. got it? i will make dua 4u! *

levafix 21.01.09 - 07:25am
Ok ahlam84 i will stop using your name ahlam84. *

mishy_23 21.01.09 - 08:19am
I dint go thru all da replies. And ISLAM IS DA OLDEST RELIGION. U wont accept it kaz u dont believe dat Adam (peace be upon him) was a muslim. But we accept it.
kindly state wat 'facts' u r talking abt.
and ppl dont accept islam by da use of sword or by compulsion. *

levafix 21.01.09 - 09:15am
If i have my facts correctly,allah apon the creation of Adam ordered the angels to bow down and worship him, but isnt that forbidden in your religion? How can alllah call Adam to be worshipped?if he was the true God shouldnt he demand the worship? Jehovah would not have stood for it! We were created to look after the earth and to prove ourselves worthy for heaven! *

levafix 21.01.09 - 09:36am
Anyway if Adam was a muslim how could allah have allowed him to be worshipped? If Adam was a muslim how is it possible that allah created him from dust earthly matter, take him to heaven, put him in a garden, and when he disobyd was put back on earth? That dont make sense! So adam couldnt have been created by allah. He was created by Jehovah. A muslim worships only allah. How come it was muhumad that brought this to your attention after worshipping idols for so many years? Only after he did this did the... *

levafix 21.01.09 - 09:41am
Islamic faith spread.i dont understand how Adam could be something which didnt exist yet! He wasnt even Chistian! How can you claim this when it was admitted before that the Jewish faith is older than yours and Christianity? *

mishy_23 21.01.09 - 10:43am
Hey hey hey wait wait wait........u've got it ALL WRONG...... Angels were NOT ordered to worship Adam. Angels were ordered to bow. And b4 da last Messenger, bowing to humanr were allowed. Got dat? So Angel did NOT worship. I hope u undastood dis point. We worship ALLAH ALONE. *

mishy_23 21.01.09 - 10:45am
And who's jehova?? I dont knw who he is. And one thing else, WHY CANT ALLAH CREATE ADAM FROM DUST?? He created ALL human beings 4m dust be it muslims or non muslims. *

mishy_23 21.01.09 - 10:46am
Lastly, i dint get da idea wat u tried 2 say in ur last pop...... *

ayyad 21.01.09 - 01:01pm
Islam means surrendering ur will to one true God!so whosoever does wat God almighty wants him to do he automaticaly becomes a muslim in deeds!this applies to whole of universe!the stars sun moon they submit to God almighty nd do wat has been prescribed to them so they are also called muslims! *

pakidude 21.01.09 - 01:11pm
BTW levafix where in ur bible is mentioned tht jesus said or give u the right to call him god? Earlier u had actually called him ur god, rt? *

levafix 21.01.09 - 02:16pm
Ok why would allah do that? What would be the point?ok you just said angels were ordered to BOW to Adam, why was iblis then thrown out of heaven when he was not an angel? Any muslim will not BOW to any one or anything.yet allah allowed this! JEHOVAH is the name of God in the bible, it means I AM! *

levafix 21.01.09 - 02:23pm
Then yes Jesus is my Lord and IS God in the flesh! Your theory of God creating everyone from dust has a hole in it but first according to the quran how old is the earth? *

ayyad 21.01.09 - 03:14pm
So jesus pbuh acc to u is god!and he died fr ur sins!can god die??? *

salam05 21.01.09 - 03:17pm
Allah commanded angels to bow down towards Adam PBUH. According to Islam, there r two types of Prostrations.. 1.Sajda Ta'zeemi (Prostration for respect) 2.Sajda Ibadah (prostration for worship). In previous generation, the first type of Prostration i.e. Prostration for respect, was allowed. For example, Angels prostrat towards Adam PBUH. Jacob PBUH and his sons prostrate towards Yusuf PBUH (Joseph). This was allowed in prev generation. But now, for the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, it is prohibited. It got abrogated now. Now it is not allowed for anyone to prostrat towards anyone except God Almighty, in any form. *

levafix 21.01.09 - 03:49pm
In all four of the gospels it says that Jesus is God! Now it was mentioned that the moon sun and stars are all muslim because they DO the will of allah,now it was also mentioned that Adam was muslim but he on the other hand disobeyed allah. Now how can he be muslim and but did NOT DO the will of allah? *

levafix 21.01.09 - 03:53pm
No God cannot die but the body can! Jesus's body died, his soul continues to live! *

salam05 21.01.09 - 04:08pm
First let me answer 1 of ur argument.. U ask, why Iblees got punishment, if Allah commanded the angels to prostrate and Iblees was a Jinn?

Firstly, let me give u an exampl.. Suppose in a class there are 50 students. All r boys except one who is girl. So if teacher says 'all boys plz stand up' that means all STUDENTS stand up. The girl can't say i'll not stand up coz u command to boys only.. No. If someone command u to wash the DIRT from a tank u can't argue that u'll not wash the other things lyk leaves, metals etc bcz they aint dust... This is called usage of language,

Similarly, in a crowd of billions of angels Allah commands them to prostrate, so even Iblees was included in this. *

salam05 21.01.09 - 04:20pm
Secondly, Allah Almighty ask Iblees, before punishing, why he disobey Him. Allah said ''qaal ya ibleesu ma mana'aka an tasjuda lima khalqtu biyadayy.'' i.e. Allah said, ''O Iblees! What stop u from prostrating to one whome i've created from my own hands''.... In reply he said, ''qaal ana khayrum minhu khaltani minnarin wa khalqtahu min teen'' i.e. He (Iblees) said, ''i m better than him (Adam), You created me from Fire and created him with dust.''
So ur argument is based on lack of knowledge bcz Allah did confirm, why Iblees disobeyed him? (though He knows all things).
So think ten times before sayin anything. *

salam05 21.01.09 - 04:32pm
I don't hav time. I'll reply later... Insha Allah. Check the topic started by me... Im waitin for u dere..lol *

da.brat 22.01.09 - 11:06am
hmmmm interesting debate...... Pity i aint part of it, me 2 busy. N e way cya around sumtym.... *

mishy_23 22.01.09 - 03:59pm
Where is levitex?? *

ayyad 22.01.09 - 05:59pm
Wat adam pbuh did was an innocent mistake not a sin!nd by doin wat he did he acted acc to the will of God almighty so that he cud test the humans as to who among them is best in deeds!cming to the question i asked u @lev that can God die??i just need an answer in yes or no! *

fidadee 24.01.09 - 12:21pm
their god dies coz itz orignaly god backwardz dog.GIF ..hehe.GIF *

pakibabe 24.01.09 - 04:44pm
Hahaha... *

levafix 26.01.09 - 09:10am
Can your soul die? Adam made a mistake? Oh then if it was a mistake then why was he kicked out? Lol. You all contridicting each other! Regroup and come again. *

levafix 26.01.09 - 09:17am
As for your explaination of Jinn and angels it makes even less sense. You refering to the majority! Lets suppose the were 26 boys and 24 girls. If the boys were requested to leave to attend woodwork or physica ed wat then?this is totallyconfusing! *

salam05 26.01.09 - 10:36am
Allah said in Qur'an ''wa asa Aadama rabbuka..'' i.e. And Adam disobey ur lord. Adam PBUH disobeyed God, but he repented from that and Allah forgav him. All these things r mention in the Qur'an. A person whose sin has been forgiven is not called sinner.// and i can see u using bad words for Prophet. Its not somethin new as christians hav a habit to call Prophet as adultrr, , sinner etc. Wal Iyadh billah. After all its a religion having pagan belief. *

salam05 26.01.09 - 10:48am
As for ur counter exampl against my example den its foolishness... U can't give exampl of 26 ppl for million n billions of angel. 1 jinn and 26 angel wasn't the case dere... There were millions n billions of angel, with 1 jinn.// And if it is difficult for u to understand, den no problem. Read other comment in which i've shown how Allah ask him (iblees) the reason for disobedience... Etc. There is no point to argue on. When Allah(swt) asked him, ''what stop you from prostrating towards Adam, whome i've created from my own hands?'' Iblees said, ''I am better than Adam. You created him from dust and created me from fire.''// Iblees did NOT said, ''You only command angels for the prostration, not me (jinn).'' he dint said that. Atleast he had the common sense better than levafix who has replied to half of my comments.lol *

mishy_23 26.01.09 - 02:08pm
Da only person who's contradicting is u levafix. U show NO PROOFS AT ALL. Do u even read da bible? *

habz2 26.01.09 - 04:16pm
Lol.. Well i guess he dont even read da bible! *

pakidude 26.01.09 - 07:18pm
Leva its high time u gt ur fact straight instead of using your bombastic examples. *

levafix 27.01.09 - 10:38pm
Yes i do. Im still confused u redirecting my question.how can it apply as made with the example of the students in one senario but not in another? I read what you wrote but it still dont make sense. Yes of my fellow christians do practice acts which are originated from pagan believes! But not all of us do that. It would be like me saying all muslims are terrorists when you not. *

levafix 28.01.09 - 07:22am
Whether there be fifty or billions the same rule should apply! What if those boys were requested to stand for some thing else? Satan managed to convince Eve to eat of the fruit and he is extremely smart why would he have not used this arguement? that to me dont make sense! Infact syllogitically it dont make sense and therefore cannot be possible! *

levafix 28.01.09 - 07:26am
In the book of Isaiah its says that Lucifer wanted to be equal with God! And this was the reason why he was caste out of heaven, not for not bowing down and thinking that hes better than Adam. *

salam05 28.01.09 - 02:48pm
levafix15 hours ago
Yes i do. Im still confused u redirecting my question.how can it apply as made with the example of the students in one senario but not in another? I read what you wrote but it still dont make sense. Yes of my fellow christians do practice acts which are originated from pagan believes! But not all of us do that. It would be like me saying all muslims are terrorists when you not.*

Hello, both r different scenario... U gave exampl of 26 ppl on the other hand, ur comparing it with a time when there were millions of angels.. Iblees was there to perform prayer for God lyk angels do... He was present there... One Iblees and millions of angels... Allah commands to prostrate... All perform it... Except Iblees... Allah ask why he dint perform prostration... He dint said that you asked only to angels... Rather he said did Takabbur... He said that he is better than Adam PBUH... And he reject the command of Allah... Allah curse him... He ask permission to leav him until the Last Day... Allah grant that... After few million years, Iblees thought that why he dint argue to Allah more... He though that he would've got free If he wud hav used the argument lyk Allah command only to angels... But he thought what can i do now... He got a wonderful idea... He put this thinkin in the hearth of christians... Lol. *

salam05 28.01.09 - 03:27pm
LOLASOGELSAGLORCTINSFALIT.... Sorry, connection problem.. *

salam05 28.01.09 - 03:28pm
levafix15 hours ago
....I read what you wrote but it still dont make sense...*

No problem... Its not my duty to convince you about my faith... Allah said to the Prophet Muhammad PBUH, ''innaka lay tahdi man ahbabta wa lakinna Allah yahdi man yashaa'' i.e. You can not give guidance to whom you love, rather Allah gives guidance to those to whome he wants.... So if Prophet PBUH hav no choice in this, so Hw can i.. Allah said ''innamaa alaykal balaagh* wa alaynal hisaab*'' i.e. Upon you is to make the message reached, and upon Us is to question them...
So if ur not satisfied den no problem FOR ME.. Wallahul must'an *

salam05 28.01.09 - 03:35pm
You said.. Yes of my fellow christians do practice acts which are originated from pagan believes! But not all of us do that. It would be like me saying all muslims are terrorists when you not......
Trinity itself is from Pagan origin... Hw can 1+1+1=1?? Its not the maths we studied..
I don't kno about all Pagan religions.. But hindus believ in trinity... There trinity is, Brahma, Vishnu n Shiva... All of these r God according to dem.. They hav many gods, but these r main n great gods for them..
So if u don't believ in trinity itself den ur saying is right... *

salam05 28.01.09 - 03:44pm
By the way why don't u apply why don't you apply all rules of Physics in Biology... If sun never set, den why u say sun set at this time... After all same rule should apply...
there is a huge difference between theory n practice... Single theory can't b applied everywhere... The theory of 26 ppl can't b applied for a place where exist millions of ppl... Unless u believ 26=1million.. And its not difficult coz, after all, u believ 1+1+1=1. *

salam05 28.01.09 - 03:49pm
Yes. Iblees was extremely smart dats why he dint use this foolish type of argument.lol and atleast he was truthful toward Allah.. *

levafix 29.01.09 - 12:31pm
Ah! I see your tactic lol. The basis of the theory should be the same. Speak to the majority and you speak to all! But lo and behold it dont work! So if alllah dont want me to understand something then that means i go to hell! Well if i dont have a choice in the matter then what is the use of me being born? To go to hell? Well then i say your allah is as confused as you are! *

mishy_23 29.01.09 - 12:37pm
lol. Do u even knw wat u r saying? U r da only one who seem confused nd making a fool of himself. *

levafix 29.01.09 - 12:38pm
For your theory to work it should work regardless of size! Whether there be three or billions! So if it cant work in a class of fifty it cant work on a greater scale...thats common sense! And as for your sun question,the sun appears to be setting thats why we say the sun is setting but everyone knows the sun is stationary except muhummad who says the sun revolves around the earth! And please do not deny it! *

salam05 29.01.09 - 02:26pm
I wonder from where u got ur education... Trying askin these things about logic to child of ur locality.. He'll reply u.. Even the children kno dat their elders eat double than them... They do not say to their elders, ''why u r eatin much, as we all r humans n the rule should apply to all humans equally''... Ask dem if Million n 26 r equall... As i said, it is difficult for someone who don't even kno 1+1+1=3 not 1. *

salam05 29.01.09 - 02:33pm
And don't u feel shame to argue on this, bcz there is nothing to ask after reading the conversation between Allah and Iblees, as i explained earlier. If Allah would given him punishment without asking him question, after his disobedience, then you might hav a leg to stand on... As i said there is nothing to criticiz in this story. Even if u dint understan the first explanation due to some problem in understanding, even den, after reading the conversation between Allah and Iblees, there remains noting to argue except for a person who has been misguided from Sawa'assabeel. *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* ISLAMANITY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ISLAMANITY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search