WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ISLAMANITY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ISLAMANITY > Topics

Subject: What do i believe?
Replies: 17 Views: 2362

inquisit 11/21/2006 - 10:39:27
'm a christian n even though 've been actively involved in my religion 'm just not sure about it & find myself attracted to islam. I believe in God that much i do know but how can one b sure whether you truly believe what your religion teaches you? N whether its not just cos its comfortable or cos that's what you've been taught? *

sieraaj 1/17/2007 - 4:39:33
wel...if u attracted 2islam then Insha Allah u wil bc*m a muslim...and YES, u not the only prson wu has doubts abt christianity...even priests hav ths doubts and learnin more abt them can mak u decide wich religion u want 2follow *

janae1 4/14/2007 - 1:12:14
im a christian also. seek with ur mind, pray for insight, and follow your convictions. god bless you. *

levafix 5/11/2007 - 6:08:12
GBU BRO! U CAN ALSO READ HIS WORD.IT WIL NT MISLEAD U! READ ESP D NEW TESTAMENT! U DNT WANA GO DAT ROAD BRO...TRUST ME! DNT TURN UR BACK ON GOD! *

sieraaj 6/4/2007 - 8:41:26
yes...read the Quraan...the true word of God...sent down by God and NOT written by man as some people believe...u wil c the light Insha Allah! *

inquisit 6/8/2007 - 2:14:55
'm sorry that its taking me so long to reply. But i wanted to say thanks to all of you for taking the time to reply to my msg. 'm no closer to knowing which way to go. But deep in my heart, i believe that wen the time is right God will show me the way. After all christians n muslims serve the same God, its just what goes with it that changes things. *

bthassim 6/24/2007 - 7:40:45
Bro 2 knw if u truly believe in sumthin u hav 2 totaly undastand it wid absolutely no doubts in ur mind.try 2 get answrs 2 wateva ques u hav n if u cnt dan u need to look 4 a religion which u can fuly undastand.ask ur heart.obviously evrybdys gona tel u 2 folow der religion but u need 2 tink 4 urself n search 4 d truth n ul find it if it is destined 4 u.but dnt giv up til u do *

levafix 25.01.08 - 05:52am
soz inquisit but Christians and Muslims dont serve the same God. Satan wants you to think that but they dont. *

flyk 13.10.08 - 08:00pm
I also find myself in the same predicament as you. I am a christian but find my muslim friends a lot easier to seek advice from. My christian friends do not seem to think out of the box. I am so confused. I read one of the replies you got and this person said that you should not turn your back on God. I do not think becoming a muslim would be doing that. Muslims pray to the same God as christians do. Am example of not thinking out of the box! God will never forsake you. He will see you through this. *

ahlam84 16.10.08 - 02:26am
I dont understand why ppl think muslims worship a different God. No, we dont. There is only one God, Allah (SWT). Islam, is true religion. Maybe when u have certain questions & your muslim friends answer you with true knowledge, this is why you understand. because, Islam is for real. Maybe, this is your light signing through to you? See, as muslims, we believe everyone is born muslim, but as growing up you were taught different, therefore you strayed away. When someone see's & finds Islam again in their heart, then they re vert back to Islam. *

ahlam84 16.10.08 - 02:30am
& you mentioned maybe someone told you that if you re vert to Islam, then you would be turning your back on God. Buddy, im telling you now, that is huge lie! huge lie! for your own soul, do not listen or take advice from that person who told u that' becoming muslim, would bring u to God. If u re verted, im telling u, u will feel God! That is guaranteed! *

ahlam84 16.10.08 - 02:33am
keep in mind, the Holy Quran is flawless, it has no contridictions! not one. If you read the Qur'an, u will see. you will feel the truth. *

ayyad 16.10.08 - 09:33pm
Bro even if u read the bible it qoutes Jesus (a.s) as saying that i seek not my will but the will of my Father! Any one who seeks the will of one true God if you translate it into arabic its called as muslim! *

ahlam84 18.10.08 - 03:07am
yes.GIF exactly. & one of my last comment, i wrote, who ever told u that becoming a muslim would bring u close to God, who ever told u that is a huge lie' - I made type'o' I meant to write, whoever told u that becoming a muslim WOULDNT bring u closer to God, is a liar! *

flyk 19.10.08 - 05:24am
One thing I know for sure is that God is everywhere if one TRULY seeks him. I agree with the person who said that we must keep researching and understanding the religion one wants to follow. A dormant believer is not of much help to fellow believers or those searching for a place to worship God. If we Truly search God, He will answer and it matters not whether it is in Islam or Christianity. We have to embrace each other as brothers and sisters! I want to thank my muslim buddies for encouraging me. Where are my christians buddies!? *

ayyad 19.10.08 - 10:49am
Even if sumone has ny problem with the arabic word islam or muslim at least surrender ur will to the will of one true God as we call him Allah in arabic!according to bible when Jesus(pbuh) was allegedly put to cross he cried out to his lordELA!ELA!why hast thou forsaken me! ELA or ALA present in bible is same as Allah in Quran!and if u luk into bible the word christainity or judaism is not present at all!all the prophets themselves surrendered there will to Allah *

bunyyy 19.10.08 - 03:42pm
So all we r born muslim. And those who r not humans belong to which religion? I just ment to know does a religion includes all human or all living beings? No offence *

ayyad 19.10.08 - 06:27pm
Bro!all the creation of Allah is muslim.e.g the sun, the moon they work according to Allah's will(muslim in arabic)! if the moon wud move an inch here or there there wud b chaos on earth!same is the case of animals except the humans & jinns!these have been given freewill till they are alive!they can become muslim or reject it! *

* ISLAMANITY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ISLAMANITY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search